Find Love and Passion Now
Passion can be defined as . . .
- Love or intimacy with an emphasis on the romantic.
- That which consumes us or drives us.
- Suffering when the reference is to Jesus Christ.
How can one word have so many different definitions?
- All mankind was created for loving relationships.
Every part of our being is made to connect with people.
Physically – Emotionally – Spiritually – Sin perverts the way God intended us to be intimate with one another.
- We were also created to be in a close intimate relationship with God. Substitute passions end up poisoning us.
- We were all created to fulfill God’s purpose with passion. Motivated at a deep level working with God.
John 3:16, 15:12
- Jesus suffering, His passion, His purpose- His passion is the result of his love for us.